Sold - 24.05.2022
• OVERSEAS VENDOR LOOKING FOR OFFERS -
A rare opportunity here - our vendor's circumstances require a sale NOW and we urge you to view this lovely property without delay and start exploring your options.
Whether you want to polish and restore this freehold property to its former glory - or perhaps investigate the use of the total land area (subject to due diligence, Council Approval and Resource Consents);- the choice is yours.
• Bring your architect/builder/advisors and plan your family's future here today.
• Great views from the lounge/dining upper deck, out towards Auckland harbour and one tree hill.
This 1960's four-bedroom well-built family home, is a testament that has stood the test of time. A stately home she is and you can make her even prouder by applying your vision and skills, bringing her into the 21st century. It has nurtured many childhood dreams and will guarantee the same for you and your family. The kids will have room to play in comfort.
The upper level has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen- dining, with a lounge that flows onto a private upper deck. The lower level has one bedroom, a large double internal garage, and a laundry. All bedrooms have their own external doors.
Off-street parking is a big factor here for additional vehicles.
The location here will definitely appeal, given it is within walking range of Massey High School, close to both the Westgate shopping centre, Northwest Centre, and Motorway access.
• Buy here NOW, before this slips out of your grasp.
• Open Homes - • Private Viewings By Appointment. Please call or text - we are here to assist you.
Property ID MLB21050
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.